Enzymedica – Digest Gold with ATPro, High Potency Enzymes for Optimal Digestive Support
(as of 08/01/2017 at 18:02 UTC)
- Enzymedica’s most advanced enzyme formula for optimal digestion of a large variety of foods
- Exclusive Thera-blendTM process combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in various pH levels. Thera-blend enzymes have been shown to work three times stronger and more than six times faster than leading digestive supplements.
- All natural, vegan, kosher and non-GMO
- Pure formula with no egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
- Maximizes nutrient extraction from food
120, 180, 21, 240, 45, 90
About 2 billion people around the globe are overweight and many of these are obese. That’s 20% of the population. Considering the implications of obesity on our health, this is bad news. We already know that excess body weight negatively...
The Nootropic Trend Trends can turn on a dime. And, who knows why? But, what was out of fashion can suddenly become all the rage. And, what was considered “geeky” or “nerdy” can instantly become trendy –like intelligence, for example....
5 Ways to Optimize Your Nootropic Experience Studying or working intensely requires a lot of concentration and energy and very often commitment and dedication alone are not sufficient to ensure high performance. To try to always be at their best,...
Debunking 7 Myths About Dementia Dementia is a mental disorder that has the highest rate of occurrence but is still poorly understood. According to the Alzheimer’s Association, in 2017 there were 5.5 million cases of dementia reported in the United...
10 Tips for Good Eye Health Sight is a precious gift. We should never take our eyes for granted. And, since most eye concerns can be avoided or treated, with a little care and attention, they will continue to function...
SEVEN Lifestyle Changes to Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease In the US in 2017, 5.5 million people were estimated to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease. That’s up from 3.4 million in 2007. Furthermore, by the year 2050, there may be 16 million Americans...