Enzymedica – Digest Gold with ATPro, High Potency Enzymes for Optimal Digestive Support
(as of 08/01/2017 at 18:02 UTC)
- Enzymedica’s most advanced enzyme formula for optimal digestion of a large variety of foods
- Exclusive Thera-blendTM process combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in various pH levels. Thera-blend enzymes have been shown to work three times stronger and more than six times faster than leading digestive supplements.
- All natural, vegan, kosher and non-GMO
- Pure formula with no egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
- Maximizes nutrient extraction from food
120, 180, 21, 240, 45, 90
55% Of Doctors Keep a Patient's Alzheimer's Diagnosis Secret Although Diana Jameson suspected that her mother had Alzheimer's disease, it took two years before a doctor would divulge that information. "When we asked the doctor if something might be wrong,...
With telomeres, size matters. We all want longer telomeres. As we know, telomeres, stem cells and mitochondria interact with key molecules to manage genome integrity. And, these little tiny guys are what govern our aging process. So, these are the...
A diagnosis of coronary artery disease that is coupled with depression could double the risk of mortality. This is according to a new study. And, although researchers don’t know what the exact mechanism is behind the correlation between depression and...
Conventional pain killers and prescription painkillers can have harsh side effects along with the potential for addiction. For this reason, many people look for alternate methods to manage pain. And, for pain, medical marijuana has been drawing a lot of...
Factors that Speed Up Brain Aging There is some evidence to indicate that obesity in midlife speeds up brain aging by a decade or so. Another factor related to brain age acceleration is soda. Both sugar and diet varieties are...
Depression Raises Risk of Early Death Research has shown that there is a link between people who have one or more major depressive episode and a significant risk of mortality. Additionally, women are at greater risk. In the US, depression...