Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 5000 IU 250 vcaps
Supports calcium absorption and bone health; provides potential support for breast, prostate, cardiovascular, colon and immune health. Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D’s role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation. Vitamin D3 enhances calcium absorption and retention, a key nutritional role in supporting healthy bones; new evidence suggests it may also have a prominent role in cellular, cardiovascular, colon and immune health.
- Essential vitamin for absorbing and using calcium in the diet
- Supports all-over bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health
- Appropriate supplementation of vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and calcium may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Easily digested due to its dry, water-soluble preparation and natural vegetable coating
- Pure Encapsulations’ products may only be shipped within the United States
10,000 IU – 120 Count, 10,000 IU – 60 Count, 5,000 IU – 120 Count, 5,000 IU – 250 Count, 5,000 IU – 60 Count